Because we are in information war and our state is not precluded. No wonder, because he can not defend himself against more banal issues. Our system aggregates public data from the Internet and offers a comprehensive picture of what is happening in the information war. This project is a result of joint cooperation of several geeks. We are well suited for the information war. We pulled out our 101 keystroke weapons and went to the gigabit front of internet. It is something to fight for. It is for democracy.
Blbec.online is not just about collecting and processing data. The project has evolved and, among other things, offers everyone the opportunity to manage their discussions on Facebook. Unique features such as Autopilot can hide comments from unwanted accounts like trolls automatically. Person behind the hidden account will not even notice that he or she was hidden from your page. This info will be only available to you through notification. Our site management system is very sophisticated and offers features that you do not find on Facebook. Do you want to prevent links from conspiracy servers to appear on your site? With us you just need to turn on the konspiratori.sk filter and every such comment or content will be hidden or deleted automatically.
If you are not an admin of Facebook page, but you are interested in information from Facebook sites that we do not have among the stupid ones, you can create your own monitoring and track the data from any site yourself. This way you may become an active citizen who, who can then report or flag anyone or anything that is producing insulting content. Our tools will help you find content like that
Our services are already used by a wide range of people. From activists through police and political parties to journalists and data analysts. You can join the ranks of happy users too. All you have to do is log in. 99% of available functions are free.
The project was founded by one person. Gradually, more and more people joined. Currently our team consists of 15 people. There are programmers, (non) ethical hackers, teachers, lawyers, activists, police and ordinary people with ordinary jobs.
How to become an "idiot in our database"?
We are creating a list of Facebook pages and profiles where we are raised doubts about their credibility and quality of content.
It is up to you whether you agree with our list and whether you will use it. The list of sites is compiled and continually updated by a team of experts and activists who have long been involved in monitoring disinformation and dubious resources on Facebook and the Internet. Team of experts are carrying out this activity voluntarily on the basis of their belief in its social benefit without any material claims for free.
- The site includes fraudulent and charlatanic materials such as miracle treatments, magic preparations, and the like. The criterion is a contradiction with objective, scientific knowledge, especially if the information can cause neglect of the necessary treatment or directly harm the health. It does not apply to traditional alternative treatments, promoting healthy lifestyles, nature-friendly practices, and the likes of them.
- The site contains misleading, misinformation and false propaganda messages, that is, claims that contradict facts, e.g. photos and videos used in another, misleading context, fictional or seriously distorted events, etc. It does not concern clearly presented articles of opinion.
- The site contains conspiracy theories and "delusions" that can have more serious political, economic, and health consequences without their critical appreciation. It does not cover attractions, mysteries, clearly labeled speculations.
- The site contains vulgarisms, calls for violence, extremist content, the spread of alarm messages, aggressive personal attacks, eg. "setting scores", defaming minorities, races, nationalities, religious groups, etc.
- The site does not respect the fundamental principles of journalistic ethics: it does not publish corrective reports, leaving available and uncorrected messages that have been objectively false. The site does not have a clear owner and authors (resource protection and pseudonyms are respected), the site does not disclose any responses by the affected party, roughly blends messages and comments, repeatedly publishes shocking false statements in order to increase traffic, but it corrects immediately, etc.
- The site blocks critical comments and manipulates the discussion for the benefit of its author, thereby disturbing objective and fair discussion. The site does not accept responsible moderation of its content and leaves contributions in the discussion that are problematic in terms of points 1 through 5 of the criteria list.
- We reserve the right to gradually add new criteria and adjust the ones already existing based on our experience. Our goal is primarily to protect social network users and improve the quality of info-sphere in Slovakia. We also commit ourselves to the Commission's activities and the rules we reserve the right to change as necessary.
- Our database is only a recommendation and it is the responsibility of each user to consider how to use it. It is an expression of the opinion of independent experts, and we are in no way claiming these opinions as facts.
How can you help?
Help is always welcome. No one is paying us. We pay for this project from our own pockets. Help is always welcome as this is no cheap operation.
To contribute (so we could buy beer which is crucial ingredient for further development) you could do the following:
The easiest way is to support us through Patreon where you can set up a small one-off payment each month.
You can also support the development and send bitcoins